USAgriseeds is a breeding company focused on the creation of vegetable seed crops for open-field cultivation. Based in Woodland, CA it is an integral part of Axia Vegetable Seeds Group, headquartered in the Netherlands. The company, founded over 20 years ago has been highly successful in the creation and development of cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, melons, watermelons, and squash. Our breeders and scientists are applying the latest cutting-edge technology, creating new and exciting varieties for farmers all over the world. We are dedicated to improving farmers’ businesses with superior seed varieties and technical support, helping them build sustainable and profitable business. With the support of all our employees, we strive to create better and healthier lives for our clients and the world they feed. Better seeds for better vegetables “Sowing Your Future”.
The production analyst is the primary conduit of information between the field production team and the production planning team. This role requires an understanding of crop growing cycles and how they relate to the delivery of the product for commercial sales and pipeline advancement. The ability to initiate and coordinate production contracts based upon demand analysis from planning and then the capability to receive grower data, understand it relevance and monitor the performance of these contracts across global production locations. Data will be received in various formats and will be integrated into the company ERP system. The role reports directly to the Global Production Manager and will integrate into the Production Planning team and report indirectly to the Production Manager.
- Review the production plan and execution of production responsibility Cross-functional team management involving the Production Planner, Production and Stock Seed Managers, QA, Inventory Control, and Sales.
- Responsible for continuously tracking and evaluating contracted seed production Maintain and update production information in the database and audit reports for mistakes Reconciliation and payment of production accounts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports for production and stock seed depts.
- Ability to manage leadership direction from multiple managers and integrate into multiple teams
- Assist with the creation and execution of production contracts
- Communicate with the Production Assistant and Production Manager on a regular basis to inform of progress, status, and planning
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferred in agronomy, plant science, biology, or a related fields
- Highly analytical and has strong mechanical/engineering skills
- Strong team player, self-starter, positive attitude with high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) for effective vendor & internal staff communication.
- Attention to detail, drives tasks to closure efficiently with error-free end results
Are you excited to join our multicultural team and improve things? Send your resume and motivation to our HR Department, firstname.lastname@example.org